Search Blog

Support this blog

Sunday, August 9, 2009

India's Unexplored 8


Recently while logging into orkut I was issued a warning the "We will be phasing out support for your browser version (Internet Explorer 6) soon. Please upgrade to one of these more modern browsers.

No wonder I logged into Microsoft's India Website to check the Latest version of IE8.To my surprise I saw a Exploremyway which is Hunting for India's Top Explorers.Its a simple quiz which can end up in wining a Dream Holiday in India.All the BEST!!!

You may also want to upgrade your browser,while you are visiting the Website.
If you are using an old version of Internet Explorer to browse you are better of to swicth to another browser which work better.

Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8
Switch to Firefox
Switch to Safari
Switch to Google Chrome
Switch to Flock

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda