Search Blog

Support this blog

Friday, July 3, 2009

Invitation to participate in a Google Local Business Center study


Can't wait to share this with you all.Its just been almost a year I have been blogging and I have an Invitation from Google to participate in Google Local Business Centre Study.

I am so excited about it and couldn't help myself to share with you all.My suggestion to all Business especially in India is too hurry up and get their Business Listed in Google Local Business Centre.

This is a free way to market your Business both locally and globally.You can
customise your listing and can see who your prospective clients our.

Visit Google Local Business centre at LBC

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda