Search Blog

Support this blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Amway in Australia

Amway in Australia is quite common among people from the subcontinent in Australia and I am sure each and every one of us would have received a call introducing you to the Ecommerce Business which works part time. The funny part is that the script of conversation hasn’t changed in years.

It goes like this
"looking for smart and ambitious people who want to achieve
their Emotional dreams in life and wants to become successful.
And yes they can’t Promise anything now but if you are
interested they would love you attend a seminar With limited seats."

Recently while in Sydney Australia I received a call from one of my friend introducing to this business. Surprisingly I did attend the introductory seminar which advised that the income potential of this business is $4000 per month over a span of 8 to 24 months and 150k per annum over a span of 2 to 5 years. They also emphasised that this income is residual income similar to royalty.Truly speaking I was quite impressed with the presentation which offcourse included all what I wanted to hear.

All night I was thinking of this potential Business where as I would be earning residual income throughout my life. I still haven’t joined it but wonder if its really worth it? Or should I stick to Blogging as part of my passion of earning passive income.Any comments on this would definitely help

4 comments:

Pam Lamont said...

I am still very new to Amway as I joined 3 weeks ago. I love the simplicity and the products are great. I get to shop from home and have it delivered, great for anyone with no time and families with small children (if you have tried to shop with 2 toddlers on your own, I'm sure you will understand).
Now what if I can make the difference in someones life by saving them some time or even help them payoff their house, what if I can be the difference between Struggle or Happiness. Choice is easy, this business is about helping others and in turn you get well rewarded, in more ways than just money. =)

Unknown said...

Thanks Pam for your motivating comments.

I do agree that the products seem to be great because I did get a chance to visit AMWAY centre at Castle Hill,NSW.

As far as my understanding I think simply buying the products wont help you succeed.

As you said you need to make sure you help a lot of people every month.But the challenge is how do you it?

Pam Lamont said...

The best thing would be to talk to the person who introduced you to the business or their leader. They will be able to help you with any questions and they are there to provide you with the training and knowledge to build a successful business and help you the whole way.

I wish you success with whatever you decide is best for you.

Feel free to contact me anytime.

Unknown said...

Thanks Much Appreciated!

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda