Search Blog

Support this blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Victory-A bit predictable but tolerable

Being Indian I love cricket and wouldn’t leave a chance to watch any thing associated with cricket. That’s what motivated me to watch Victory a bollywood movie. My previous encounter with the movie was in Sydney Australia, where I actually saw the shooting of the movie at Sydney Cricket Ground and St Vincent Hospital. Australia cricketer Brett lee plays an important role in the movie.

The story is about Cricket which is not just a game in India but a religion, obsession, a way of life; it is a story about young cricketer and how the entire nations, one billion of us look up and down upon him, depending upon the outcome of the game.

Although much is already Predictable in the movie I would still recommend it viewing once

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda