Search Blog

Support this blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Blogging Dream at age of 55

Not long ago I was introduced to this world of Blogging. I was using Internet earlier just to check my email and now with this new passion of mine Blogging, I am sitting on my computer almost all time. I think I am becoming addictive to Internet or Blogs.
It’s no doubt a wonderful experience and a new way to communicate with people. I feel blogs being my virtual residence and Dream that through this I will become Famous where number of people knowing me would far exceed the number in real life.

This dream isn’t far and already I connect with people who read what I write here,follow my feeds ,photos and many more to come.Its a experience worth trying…

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda