Search Blog

Support this blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

How did one survive growing up in the 80's and 90' in India

Are you missing those days? Sometimes I do

Doordarshan Logo
Doordarshan' s Screensaver
Malgudi Days
Dekh Bhai Dekh
Ramayan
Mile Sur Mera Tumhara
Turning Point
Bharath Ek Khoj
Alif Laila
Tehkikaat
He Man
Salma Sultana DD News Reader
Vicco turmeric,
Nahin cosmetic
Vicco turmeric ayurvedic cream
Twaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiinggggggg
Washin powder Nirma, Washing powder Nirma
Doodh si safedi, Nirma se aayi
Rangeen kapde bhi khil khil jaaye
I'm a Complan Boy (Shahid Kapoor) and I'm a Complan Girl (Ayesha Takia)
Surabhi: Renuka Sahane and Siddharth
Then were 'Mungerilal ke hasin sapane' and 'karamchand' ...'Vikram Betal', etc.

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda