Search Blog

Support this blog

Friday, February 13, 2009

5 things you can do in ten minutes to be a successful Blogger

Though their aren't any blogging specifications which I know about, but serious bloggers unlike me are making huge out of it. As of I am still learning and sharing what I follow. For me it's a medium to share my opinion with you. It would be good if it's a two way conversation where my readers could exchange their thoughts. I hope through this I build up a lot of relationship with people I know and others I hardly know about at all.

1.Write a blog post or article describing some thing you have learned. It can be some thing you have read or heard from a meeting, conference .The idea is to keep writing activity to less then 10 min, make a point quickly and click submits.

2. Search Google for some thing you thought about, don't just do

Google Search


Google Blog Search


Google Image Search

Google Map

Google News

Google Video

Google Books

Google groups


3. Go to websites like

Engadget,

Metafillter

Digg

Mixx

Mashable

Yahoo

Amazon

Delicious

Technorati

Slideshare

YouTube

Scan the results and write a brief about it and post it as a Blog, go through the items. The content in these sites is huge and I am sure you would find some thing interesting to write a short blog.


4. Install free widget on your blog so that the readers of your blog feel involved: -Addthis which allows readers of your blog to share it in social networking sites.

Outbrain allows to rate you're posting and it's free.



5. Bloggers like me love content and whenever I read some thing new I like to share it on my Blog. How do I read some thing new all the time, I have set Google alerts. .With Google alerts, I get a instance messages whenever some thing happens in the topic that matter to me. Like I have set Google alerts for Australia as I am not in Australia all the time.

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda