Search Blog

Support this blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Write a Succesfull Blog at age of 55

Google AdSense is a fast and absolutely easy way for people of my age. All you need is a website
of any types or have a basic computer knowledge. Google AdSense would help you display Google ads on the content of your pages and help you earn money. It is that simple?

Because AdSense program relates to the content and the type of visitor to your website or blog you need to keep your content updated all the time. Content is King. Keep updating your blogs once a week with anything exciting you heard about, any thing exciting you did, your recent holiday etc.

The unique thing of Blogging is that you don’t need to be a programmer, a techie not even some one the new generation .At my age I love writing and I am just expressing myself here putting my original thoughts

Obviously building a relationship with all online blogger is important .Whenever I get time I respond to comments, Highlight and compliment, send tips. Since I joined Indi Bloggers my page impressions have actually increased and my AdSense worth is growing Day by Day.

I try to join forums, have put my blog on my email signature, and used it on my LinkedIn Profile,Orkut.

Blogging is worthwhile if readers like what you write,so don’t disappoint them.I hope I am not??

You need to open minded and not make judgement or force your judgement through this medium.Be polite,never flame and avoid personal attacks.Just think and write

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda