Search Blog

Support this blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Worst things about Sydney

While visiting Sydney Australia to see my Family here I have noticed some good and bad things about Sydney. I wonder what the worst things about Sydney you have experienced are.During my stay in Sydney I have always felt safe no matter if its day or night, but still wonder is Sydney Crime Capital of Australia as I have heard about gang activities here.Parking in Sydney is expensive too imagine paying $11 for one hour parking in City.I have read many local newspapers complaining of the public transport now and then. I have had some experience where train/buses aren’t on timeNo doubt the cost of living in Sydney is higher. Basic needs like food and rent are expensive.In some localities, international students have been mugged quite frequently and police is not being very supportive. That surely counts

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda