Search Blog

Support this blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

How to start Blogging at age of 55 in Australia

What a surprise since I posted my last post on my Blog I have received so many inquires of how to make passive income at the age of 55.I am sure Blogging is the way to make passive income and my account already has a double figure since I started blogging.

At my age I am sure every one would have plenty of stories to tell and blogs are a good medium to share your story to the world. Blogging wouldn’t take much of your time either all you need is to write your thought on a piece of paper and ask some one with typing skill to type it for you or can do it on your own. Once your subject matter is ready you are ready to post it on the blog platform.A blog platform would be a place where your thought would sit,so that they are easy accessible all over the world.



For beginners like me the simplest blog platform is provided Google, which is a free, easy ,user friendly platform.



Four steps to post your thought on the blog platform are

Step 1 Visit Google Blog Platform and press create Blog.

Step 2 Once you have created a Blog account you need to Name your blog

Step 3 Once you have chosen the name of your blog choose a template which you like. You can preview before actually saving it.

Once you have chosen the template you are ready to Start Blogging.



Starting blogging would be fun where you could share your travel,cooking recipe,skills,opinions and don't worry four out of five bloggers are personal bloggers sharing about topics of personal interest.Check this Official Google Australia Blog.

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda