Search Blog

Support this blog

Monday, October 20, 2014

A simple step to improve your small business cash flow

Running a consultancy firm can we rewarding but it takes a lot of hard work.Between managing
your consultancy firm and providing efficient service to your clients sometimes the most
important things can get overlooked.

The forecast of the amount of cash flow expected for the survival of the firm is one of the area
which can be neglected until its too late.

Being able to measure your success(cash flow) it is necessary to build your consultancy firm.

Traditionally cash flows forecasts usually required hiring a full time accountant or a bookkeeper.But
with advent of Cloud applications I am able to manage and improve my cash flows through the click of my finger

Harvest Application is an excellent example where I can track the number of consultancy hours I have spend with my client and provide them with a professional bill  on time.

Even better it gives my company a dedicated web address Give it a try today and let me know what you think.

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda