Search Blog

Support this blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Now a smartphone sidewalk lane in China ,What next



To my astonishment I just read that China has introduced a smartphone sidewalk lane,dedicated to
smartphone users in city of Chongqing in Southwest China.

Although I am a believer of new ideas which would assist community,I still can't  assimilate
the impact technology is having on our day to day lifestyle.

Good or bad,time will tell whether such phenomenon will catch on throughout the world.

What I believe is such ideas are just reiterating that'Technology is taking over our lives' and we are
spending much more time on smartphones then actually viewing the outside world.

Read More

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda