Search Blog

Support this blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Accommodation for Indians in Sydney

During my visits to Australia for Business I have experienced how
difficult itwould be for people like me to make arrangements for
accommodation and Airport pickup.

As an Indian Business man I can relate to all Indian visiting
Sydney. Whether you are Businessman or an executive visiting
Sydney for a short project you definitely needpeace of mind to
concentrate on what you are going for rather then being
worried of Accommodation.

Following observations can be learned from my experience

•Getting a well furnished apartment near the CBD could be expensive.

•Getting all the amenities and furnishing for a short stay
would be a waste of time and money.


•Researching the right place which would be near
to transport,grocery store would be tedious.


•Companies in India are also unable to cope up
the burden of property management and leave
individualto make their own choice in the
last minute.


Due to my ongoing visits to Sydney I have finally managed to overcome all the above situations and through this blog wont to express my Interest to Help all Indians visiting Sydney.You can contact me through email-pardeeprajgupta@gmail.com and I will try to help you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you help first time single migrants for an initial stay of a week to 10 days until they are able to find their own accommodation?

Unknown said...

Yes

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda