Search Blog

Support this blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vedio Making Competition By HP and Intel



DO YOU SEE THE TWIST EXPRESS IT


While browsing how to make Videos and then post them on
Internet website like YouTube.

I came across an interesting technology competition for
all Indian Technology Geeks out there.

The competition involves creating short videos(2-3 min)to
present an idea of using computers in an interesting way.
Entries close on 31 JULY 2009.

Its a Good way for me to learn more about Video Making
and also participate in a competition where I have chances
to win Laptops.

I am sharing the link with you all because I want it to be a fair competition.

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda