Search Blog

Support this blog

Sunday, June 14, 2009

using google to promote your businees online in India

My knowledge of regarding Google is growing day and day and it
all started with my blogging.

These days I am trying to promote my consultantancy business
through Google.

Through my ongoing experience I have realised if your business
ins't on Google you already might be loosing 85% of your clients.

It makes sense to be visible on Google as Google India is ranked as the top most site visited by Indian according Alexa.

Marketing your products and services through Google is the
most effective technique and worthwhile.

Although achieving a top ranking in Google involves a tedious
process of designing your website properly but you can always
start with the basic so that Google recognises your website.

Using Google free tools like
Google Analytics,Google Webmaster,Google Local Business Centre.


To access these services either search them on Google
and login with your Gmail account.

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda