Search Blog

Support this blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

New concept which brings the traditional way of shopping to a New Front

Visiting India's first Social Shopping Community Shopcorn was a new experience for someone of my generation.Its a whole new concept which brings the traditional way of shopping to a new front.

The online version is more interactive where you develop a social network with people of same interests and simultaneously shop online.Developing a social network helps your buying decision where people in your network provide reviews and comments of which product to buy.Its free from salesperson and I love the feeling of Customer being the King.

My favourite is bloging..Although I think I have come a long way now after 6 moths of blogging there is still alot to learn.Happy Online Shoping with the new wireless broadband service provided by Tataindicom.

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda