Search Blog

Support this blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blogging my Passion

Like any passion,blogging has definitely become my passion and often i need encouragement to grow it above and beyond in India.

My passion of blogging is growing steadily as my income.

Although I am sure there will be a exponential growth in the income at a later
stage of my blogging passion,I have been trying a lot of stuff to increase my AdSense revenue.

Some tips which you can try are as follows

1)Try changing the layout of your blog once a month-its all about experiment

2)Write short blogs of things happening around you because I am sure Google will help drive traffic to your blog.

3)Put pictures on your blog and name the pic so that it can be found on Google Image search.

4)Position of AdSense adds-I have read about heat maps-placing on your adds in the right of your blog initiates more clicks...I am experimenting at the moment.

5)AdSense has got a pretty good feature where you target your add for a particular content You can create your own channels,like my AdSense on the bottom of this post is target ted to Visit India.Also its worth point that whenever you make a new AdSense adds try all the formats available.


One Final observation regarding posting of blogs--be country specific in writing post and choose the country according to time Zone.I am sure time zones play a important role in bringing traffic to your blog

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda