Search Blog

Support this blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wish You All a Happy New Year




Don’t Miss to Text/Call Your Family this New Year




While record number of calls/texts must be expected all over the world but it seems this activity might be limited between Friends.I am sure Families would be missing out on being contacted by their children to wish them Happy New Year.I through this blog want to encourage every one to make the time to contact with their Families.Its not that difficult to pick up the phone or send a message to your Parents and Family,with a note of THANKS.
And believe me 100% of your parents want their children to contact them ….Don’t Miss to Text/Call Your Family

No comments:

AddThis

| More
 

blogger templates|Follow this blog| The Indian Blogger Community|Contact me |Make Money Online | Blogcatalog |My Bloglog |Blogadda